Monday, April 2, 2007

Happy Birthday Brock!


Just a little "dad" post here to brag about my oldest. We celebrated his birthday this weekend and it's sometimes hard for me to believe that I'm a parent of an 8-year old. I'm very proud of the young man that he is becoming. We got to participate in a father/son campout this weekend with our church and Brock brought his own tent and slept in it all by himself right next to my tent. So the transition to manhood is already underway! I know God has an incredible plan for his life and I'm excited that I have the opportunity to watch in unfold and share in the journey. He's becoming quite an athlete and excels in school. He has a great love for his family and friends and loves being connected to the life of the church (especially when he gets to come upstairs and hang out with the students). I'm just proud of him. I love you son... Happy 8th birthday!

No comments: