Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mission Nicaragua: Day 1

Well it seems of late that my posting is only happening while on the mission field. I sincerely wish that weren't the case, but setting aside the time to blog has been on the back burner, but it a shame - not so much for my readers - but for me personally. It is always a great practice for me and an encouragement in my walk with Christ to be able to online journal what He is up to in my life and ministry.


I find myself here again in Nicaragua, this time down with two great teams of high school, college students and adults. The first team and I arrived safely tonight and are excited about what God has in store for us this week. It would appear that we have a few construction projects already lined up working in the community of Los Cedros where we have served for many years now.

Please be praying for us - that God's Spirit would move in a powerful way in and through our teams. Our desire is to be faithful to minister the Gospel in word and deed as we make new relationships and build on existing relationships here in Nicaragua. Don't forget you can follow us on twitter.com/wwoutreach as well.

No comments: