Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Bday Jake Taylor!

I guess this post will be one of those self-indulgent, proud daddy-type entries. But I did want to take a moment to celebrate the blessing God gave Brooke and I two years ago when our Jake Taylor entered the world. It has been so amazing to watch him grow and develop. He's quite a character and is all boy for sure.

It's hard to believe that we were celebrating his first birthday a year ago already. Time has sure flown by. Fortunately this birthday was uneventful (in a good way) and we didn't end up in the ER like last year. If you missed that story, click here.

Thanks to all the relatives who made the trek over to Tally to celebrate with us. We had a great time sharing the day with the ones we love. So let me wish a big happy birthday to my little man... Daddy loves you!

No comments: