Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A Blogging Hiatus

Well... I'm here. Not that my presence matters that much in the blogging world, but I did decide to take a little break for awhile. There have been plenty of things going on in my world, loads of lessons learned, mistakes made and exciting things over the last few months. It seems blogging about them is a 'journal' in a sense and helps my aging (and oftentimes feeble) mind remember them. Being the New Year I figure it is a time to be more disciplined in writing what God puts on my heart. It has been an awesome holiday time (Thanksgiving and Christmas) with family and friends being grateful for all God has done in a providing a way for us to know Him and truly have life. I wait in eager expectation to see what God has in store for me, my family, ministry and journey this new year.

No comments: